- Bemidji Community Art Center –The BCAC is closed through Jan 21st and re-open for regular hours on the 23rd.
- The Bemidji Public Library – presents work by photographer John Egger as their Featured Artists on the Art Wall for the month of January. Join us on Friday Jan 4th for his reception from 2 to 5pm. The Bemidji Public Library is located at 509 America Ave.
- Cabin Coffeehouse and Café – is pleased to have photographer Trish Barthorpe and her exhibit, “Whoof Da Dog Show” through the month of January. All are welcome to meet the artist during the First Friday reception on Jan 4th from 5-7pm.
- Gallery North – presents January Showcase Artist Scott Fadness. Scott is from the Bemidji Area and his exhibit will feature several acrylic paintings. Join us for the First Friday Open House on January 4th at 502 3rd Street NW from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- RailRiver Folk School’s featured Artist for January is international artist Samuel Staudt. Opening reception for Staudt’s “Vessel’s” will be Friday January 4th from 5-7pm
EXHIBITS AROUND TOWN
- Neilson Place – continues their exhibit of two noted regional artists: Jane Freeman and D.L. Houseman with their show titled “Translations: The Views of Two Artists”.
- Wild Hare Bistro and Coffeehouse - will continue to present the works of ceramic artist Cyrus Swann, now through January 30th. *Please Note: There will be no artist event, First Friday Wine Bar or thematic dinner on January 4th.
For full listing go to our Upcoming First Friday Page.