We have opportunities for people who want to share their skills with our organization. Be helpful in a way only you know how.
If you are interested in being a board member, a committee member or help out with special events, programs or projects, download our Volunteer Application Form and send it to the Bemidji Community Art Center, attention Cindy Stenberg, 426 Bemidj Ave N, Bemidji, MN 56601
- To become a Board Member (application available here).
- Be a Host at one of our First Friday Art Walk Opening Receptions.
- Volunteer for the annual Art in the Park Summer Art Fair, or our Friends of the Arts Annual Celebration.
- Assist in planning other upcoming events.
- Help with monthly mailings, promotions and Public Service Announcements
- Be a Gallery Attendant! Learn about the artist and artwork on display, and share your knowledge with vistors.
- Help with exhibits and installations.
For a big thank you in advance, call 218 444 7570, or email Lori Forshay Donnay at BCAC