- Bemidji Community Art Center – is happy to bring you an exhibition of oil paintings, watercolors and sculpture by John Lembi in his exhibit “Child’s Play”. Opening reception 5 pm to 7pm, with an artist talk at 6pm as a part of the First Friday Art Walk.
- Bemidji Public Library – presents an exhibit of work by area artist Gayle Highberg and her exhibit “Trying it All”. Join us from 3:00 to 5:-00pm for the artists reception.
- Gallery North – is pleased to host Kay Schuver as their June Showcase Artist and our First Friday Featured Artists are Monie Martin and Patty Lovegreen. Join us for our First Friday Art Walk reception from 2-5 pm.
- Rail River Folk –Northwoods Folk Collective open mic starting at 7:30pm.
- Ravenrock Gallery of Jewelry and Fine Art and Studio 10 – are pleased to announce the opening of EARTH, SEA, and SKY on Friday, June 7, 2013 from 5:00 until 7:00 with artists Dee Najjar and Terry Honstead.
- Wild Hare Bistro and Coffeehouse will present “The People of Viet Nam”, Photography by Carol Hoyem, June 7th through July 2nd. Opening reception on First Friday, June 7th, from 3:00-5:00pm. After the Art Walk, experience Wild Hare’s own culinary artists at the First Friday Wine Bar, 5:00-9:00pm.
EXHIBITS AROUND TOWN
- Neilson Place – The Neilson Place Art Committee Neilson place presents artist Beverly Joslyn on display now through June 2013. Neilson Place is located on the Sanford WoodsEdge campus 1000 Anne Street NW. For hours or more information call 751-0220, ext #1.