Watermark’s bi-annual Members Show will be held from June 7 – July 27, 2019 in the Lakeview Gallery. Opening Reception and First Friday Art Walk will be on June 7th, 2019 from 5 PM to 7 PM.
All Watermark members are eligible to submit. Please read the instructions below before bringing in work!
Please print this label sheet and attach to the work when you drop it off.
Members Show Instructions
- To qualify, your membership status must be active at the time of the exhibit.
- WHAT WE WILL ACCEPT – We have limited space this year so we will accept 1 piece per artist for approval and installation. PLEASE DO NOT BRING MORE THAN 2 PIECES FOR JURY! Due to space limitations we are not taking work from collectors this year.
- DATES YOU CAN DROP OFF YOUR WORK – The exhibit committee will be accepting submissions of completed artwork from current members, starting Monday May 20th through Friday, May 31st, 2019.
- TIME YOU CAN DROP OFF YOUR WORK – please deliver your work to Watermark at 505 Bemidji Ave Monday through Saturday, between the hours of 10am and 5pm.
- Please include with each submission: Member contact information, title of piece, artist name, medium, NFS or whole sale listing price if you wish to sell the piece (Watermark receives 50% commission on all art sales in the gallery and will price your work.)
- Please complete the Member Art Show label list for the work being submitted to help with identification and label making. We also ask that you label each work submitted to the Exhibit Committee to assist them during installation.
- Submitted works NOT included in exhibit must be picked up the week after the opening Reception, June 10 to 14, 2019. You will be notified by the art center if you need to pick up any work. Once the exhibit has concluded, all artwork from the exhibit must be picked up the week following the close of the show, July 29th to August 3rd, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the show, please feel free to contact the art center at (218)444-7570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.