First Friday Art Walk in Bemidji for July 5th, 2013
- Bemidji Community Art Center – will not be hosting a First Friday reception for July. We will be closed on the 4th for the Holiday. Please visit us now through July 27th for our current exhibit of oil paintings, watercolors and sculpture by John Lembi and his exhibit “Childs Play”. Also on display in gallery X2 is the recently completed model of the future Watermark Art Center. Visit the BCAC and SHOP 426 at 426 Bemidji Ave N (upper level of the Historic Carnegie Library on 5th St). Hours are Tues. to Fri. 12 to 5pm and Sat. 10am to 2pm.
- SPECIAL DATE! Beltrami County History Center features a new artwork on display from Gallery North, along with a new exhibit in our main hall: “Trails Through Time” – opening on Wednesday, July 3rd. The Beltrami County History Center is open Wed-Sat, noon-4pm. 218-444-3376
- Bemidji Public Library – presents an exhibit of work by area photographer Cal Rice featuring images from Cuba. Join us on July 5th, from 3:00 to 5:-00 pm to meet the artist.
- Brigid’s Pub – will be hosting a reception for a new art exhibit by the Artists of Studio 10. They will be participating as one of the First Friday events on July 5th, from 4:30 to 6:30.
- Gallery North – is pleased to host Daren Hanson and Barb Ellingson as their July Showcase Artists with a reception on Friday afternoon, July 5th from 2-5 pm. The First Friday Featured Artist is Marion Caroline Reil.
- Glazed and Amused – presents photographers, Ashley Houle and Joyce Klevens. Join us for the opening reception on Friday, July 5th from 6:00 to 7:30 PM.
- SPECIAL DATE: Neilson Place presents a photography display of “Through Our Eyes” by Aynsley Kluchnik and Abby Szarkowski beginning July and continuing through October. Meet and talk with these photographers on Friday, July 12, 2013, from 3:00-4:30 in the Neilson Place lobby.
- Rail River Folk – presents Maxwell Kelsey as their featured artist for July for the First Friday Art Walk on July 5th. Join us from 5 to 7pm for the opening. Then stay for the Northwoods Folk Collective open mic starting at 7:30pm.
- Wild Hare Bistro and Coffeehouse will feature local nature photographer Irv Strom through the month of July. Join us for the opening reception on First Friday July 5th, from 3-5pm. After the Art Walk, experience Wild Hare’s own culinary artists at the First Friday Wine Bar from 5:00-9:00pm.
For the full listing and more information about these exhibits and opening reception activities please check out our Upcoming First Friday Art Walk listing.